Golden State Rally in Big Bear is open to all motorcycles. Our team has over 15 years organizing rallies. This is the first destination multi-day rally for Southern California riders in several years.
The site and host hotel for Golden State Rally is the The Lodge at Big Bear (formally known as the Northwoods). This is a Holiday Inn Resort. We have run of the hotel for Thursday the 15th – Suday the 18th of June, 2017.
While much is still in the works, we are working on the following plans and events during the three days.
Pre-registration of $65 for three days, $55 for two days and $45 for the one day Rally Pass and is currently open at www.goldenstaterally.com.
Your $65 three Rally Pass includes:
- Riding Passport Game
- Riding Poker Run Game
- Rider registration and access to all GSR at Big Bear activities
- Rally Guide, daily prizes, Poker High and Low Hand cash awards
- A total of six off mountain day rides
- Poker Run Handout (at rider check in)
- Bike games
- Vendor Mall (Friday and Saturday)
- Bike Show
- Frozen Tee Shirt Contest
- Event pin and bandana
- Nightly Social Happy Hour
- Nightly Pub Crawl in Big Bear Lake Village
- Ladies ride seminar
- Discounts at various Big Bear Lake businesses
Your $55 two day Rally Pass includes all of the above except the Ride Pin and Bandana.
Your $45 one day (Saturday/Sunday June 17/18) Rally Pass, includes all of the above except Ride Pin Bandana, Riding Poker Run and Passport Game
Optional ala carte items available include:
- Additional Rally Merchandise (short and long sleeve tees, patch, pin, short sleeve color shirts.
- Burger/Dog and all the fixings (Thursday evening the 15th on the Host Hotel Patio).
- In door Concert at the CAVE (Saturday night the 17th walking distance from the Host Hotel). Band featured include Mick Adams the greatest Stones Tribute Band out there.
- Closing Ceremony Breakfast (Sunday morning the 18th at the Host Hotel)
Pre-Registration and Lodging now open at www.goldenstaterally.com.
Pre-registration closes on May 15, 2017.